Custom modified VAMP with Heart Motif in Red, bold straps. RUSH ORDER FOR FEB 14
Custom Listing for Dasha
Manuge et Toi Pasties are sized based on the diameter of areola coverage you require (as opposed thee the final measurements of the pasties* themselves). Each design has its own pre-set size options but if you don’t find a size that works for you, please feel free to contact us to inquire.
Standard processing times for individual Pastie orders, is 6-10 weeks. When ordering multiple items/listings, please allow one additional week of processing time, per item. Manuge et Toi is a one-woman company, and every piece is lovingly hand made by Christina Manuge. Her services are always in high demand. As a result, turnaround times can sometimes vary. However, in any case where it is not possible for your order to be completed within our standard processing timeline, Christina will contact you to discuss it, at the earliest possible opportunity.
We ship all over the world!
Your order will be shipped in an environmentally-friendly package, via Canada Post. Tracking is always provided.
Shipping times will vary from country to country. Barring delays, most North American deliveries take 6-10 business days, and elsewhere, 10-14 business days is usual.
Manuge et Toi is not responsible for any lost or stolen packages.
Customers are responsible for any import/customs fees and/or taxes applicable to their orders.
Our packages are not insured. If you would like to have your package insured, please mention this in the comment section of your order and we will reach out to discuss options.
Patterns, designs and construction methods used in creating these items are the intellectual property of Christina Manuge, and are subject to copyright law. No person or company may attempt to recreate or otherwise copy Manuge et Toi products without written permission from Christina Manuge.
Manuge et Toi embellishment patterns are also protected. You do NOT have permission to purchase unadorned items and then copy our embellishment patterns. We have made these items available for those who would like to embellish our items using their own creative flare, and not that of Christina Manuge.
All Manuge et Toi Pasties are made with our exclusive Ultimate Illusion Pastie Bases, and the best quality crystal rhinestones on the market.
Read on for more details:
- Our pastie bases are waterproof! That’s right: you can have all the champagne baths you like in these pasties, and they won’t weaken or warp. You can even swim with them, you lucky mermaids! ;)
- Our Ultimate Illusion Pastie bases are semi-transparent, with a fine mesh overlay. They can be made to blend perfectly with EVERY skin tone. Some flesh/nipple tone may show through these bases (which is the beauty of their design), but we can adjust for more or less, and in different areas of the pastie, with Christina’s intricate and stunning embellishments.
- Our Pastie bases work with all types of adhesives. We recommend using a tape rather than a liquid glue, for ease of cleaning. Pastie tape or toupee tape peels off cleanly, saving you time and energy! However, glue will clean off of these bases beautifully, as well.
- Historically, Manuge et Toi has exclusively used Swarovski Elements Crystal rhinestones, and we will continue to do so for as long as they are available to us! However, Swarovski has recently announced that they will stop making their rhinestone line available to independent creators. So inevitably, we will need to adapt. If your order is destined to be filled using any non-Swarovski brand bling, we will let you know in advance!
Manuge et Toi Ultimate Illusion Pasties are made to last a lifetime, with your help! Please read on for some simple care instructions, to keep them in good condition:
- Keep your pasties in a hard container, to protect them against getting crushed.
- Keep your pasties from being overheated (don’t leave them in a hot car, near a radiator, or in hot water, for instance). They are plastic, and could melt or soften, losing their gorgeous shape.
- You can totally immerse your pasties in water, but avoid using any harsh detergents on them. Dry them throughly afterwards, to protect any metal components (ie: spinners) from getting damaged/rusting. If you swim in the ocean or pool with your pasties, it is a good idea to rinse them in clean water before drying and storing.
As soon as your order is received, Christina gets to work on procuring supplies, scheduling time to create your pieces, and preparing patterns. Therefore, we generally do not accept cancellations.
As every Manuge et Toi item is hand made specifically for each individual customer, we cannot offer returns, exchanges, or refunds. However, we do take great pride in Christina’s work! If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your item(s), please contact us directly, to discuss and resolve the issue.